Mumbai, June 28th, 2019: Amazon Prime Video’s Original series Comicstaan rolled out its first season with extensive appreciation. After a successful season 1, Comicstaan is back again with a brand new flavor which looks even bigger and better.
You loved season 1….. But season 2 will blow your mind. Here’s listed below are five reasons that will make you marathon watch the show:
- New Judges: Ace standup comedian Zakir Khan with Neeti Palta and Sumukhi Suresh will join the judging panel of Comicstaan Season 2 along with Biswa Kaylan Rath, Kanan Gill, Kenny Sebastian, and Kaneez Surka. With these 7 acclaimed stand-up comics under the same roof, this season will clearly make you laugh as it has more talent to its podium.
- 10 New Contestants….Obviously! : There would be 10 new faces in this season who will entertain the audience and viewers. Every episode will have one judge who will mentor/guide the contestants and by the end of the season select the best performer from of the pack.
- The Cool host: Abish Mathew is one of the known stand-up comedians in India will be joined by co-host Urooj Ashfaq. She is one of the promising comedians, who creates waves with her slick humor and cute face. The duo will surely leave you in splits with their intellectual puns and comic sense.
- Each episode, different genre and hilarious jokes: As they say that laughter is the best medicine, this season 2 will be filled with humongous comedy and jokes will make you go ga-ga all over again! As shown from the glimpse of the trailer this show brings the top comedians under one roof, so no doubt there will be many surprising moments which will definitely make the audience roll with laughter.
- Mentor performance: As every judge will get a chance to mentor each episode, and towards the end of it, the viewers will get an opportunity to see their favorite Judge perform.
Comicstaan season 2 guarantees to bring a fresh dose of laughter with seven judges and ten contestants. The Prime Original series will start streaming on Amazon Prime Video from July 12th onwards.